Monday, October 1, 2012

Kamakura

I've been to Kamakura about...2 months ago..?
By looking the pictures I forgot how humid and hot was summer here..
The climate is slowly changing with a nice typhoon who crossed over Tokyo yesterday night.

So Kamakura, 1:30 hour far by train from Tokyo.

Last time I went there was when I was in.... high school? With my fish memory you can guess that I dind't remember lot of things...
I went there with my friends who came to Tokyo for about 3 weeks during the hot and (let's say it again....) humid summer.
I forgot how beautiful is this city.

Kamakura station:

Chirin chirin♪ 
 Waiting for the Enoden (Enoshima train)
 The old and small enoden
 Hase station...

To see the big Buddha!
You can go inside for like 40 yen.
So confined that you can't even breathe.  








 A vintage Enoden






To conclude....
My friends's traditional Japanese dessert!!
Cute isn't it? 


2 comments:

  1. OMG those 2 places look marvelous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Maximouille, after your trip in USA you know where to go....!

      Delete