Saturday, March 3, 2012

Food!

Recently I didn't post food pictures as I'm cooking my own bento (lunch box).
I'm not good enough (yet) to upload them...But one day...maybe....


I went to Bubba Gump near the Tokyo Dome.
They propose some dishes based on shrimps.
When it's blue, it means that the waiter/waitress can run without stopping at our table.
On the other hand, when it's turned red, it's written "stop Forrest", then the waiter/waitress will stop and we can order.
Well thought huh?
 Some healthy food ;D
 And the healthy dessert:
 I wento to have lunch with my colleagues the other day and had some raw tsuna, fish eggs (ikra), squid, welsh onion on rice:

Today I went to Kagurazaka to eat some delicious "Oyakodon" (chicken and egg on rice) in a very nice restaurant:
 



Today was "Hinamatsuri day", the day for little girls.
I didn't do anything special (as I'm not a little girl anymore), however I ate this "domyouji" with red beans inside. Really tasty: 

No comments:

Post a Comment